An Elevated Hotel Near UT Austin
Make Your UT Trip Easy and Hassle-Free at The Westin Austin Downtown
Fall Football Fare
Hook ‘em Horns with friends and family at The Westin Austin Downtown. Our hotel is located less than two miles from the University of Texas at Austin and is within easy walking distance of many spirited hotspots, watering holes and local attractions. Book early and save on select game day weekends when you stay two nights or more.
- 10% off in September
- 30% off in November
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Valid for arrivals Thursday - Sunday
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and ask for rate plan LZPKG1.
Explore the UT Campus, Less Than Two Miles From the Westin Austin Downtown
Austin is well-known for its distinctive character, gracious hospitality and, above all, its live music scene. Check out these popular UT Austin attractions near our hotel:
- Cactus Café – Located on campus, this live music venue plays host to both well-known artists and some of the best local talent
- Scholz Garten – Established in 1866, this popular pre-game gathering hotspot features an impressive list of German foods and draft beers. Prost!
- Blanton Museum of Art – located on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin, featuring exhibitions, events, and outstanding collections. Admission is always free on Thursdays .
- The Drag – An eclectic stretch of shops and restaurants along Guadalupe Street on the western boundary of the UT campus.
We look forward to welcoming UT Austin alumni, parents, family and friends this season. And remember, dogs are welcome too.